Grange use only the highest quality materials available and great care is taken to select the most suitable and environmentally acceptable timber for all products.
Grange has a policy to protect the environment wherever they operate or source materials.
Grange are pledged to purchase an increasing proportion of thier timber from forests environmentally well managed according to the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Standards. Furthermore, in 2004 all pressure treatment processes were changed to arsenic-free and as from 2006 grange switched to Wolman CX8 preservative.
Grange guarantee all pressure impregnated products (such as posts) for a minimum of 15 years against rot. This guarantee also applies to non-pressure impregnated products (such as panels and trellis) that are isolated from the ground by a timber or concrete gravel board. Should any product prove faulty, grange will re-supply the same free of charge.
Grange Products at SplashAndRelax.co.uk
Grange products at splashandrelax.co.uk
- Garden Buildings > Garden Furniture
- Decking and Fencing > Garden Furniture
- Garden Buildings > Pergolas and Gazebos
- Decking and Fencing > Grange Fencing
- Decking and Fencing > Fencing Anchors and Fixings
- Decking and Fencing > Fence Posts and Caps
- Decking and Fencing > Garden Gates
- Garden Buildings > Garden Seats, Arches and Arbours
- Decking and Fencing > Garden Essentials
- Decking and Fencing > Grange Decking
- Play Structures > Garden Furniture
- Decking and Fencing > Grange Trellis
- Spa Gazebos > Grange Gazebos & Pergolas
- Decking and Fencing > Metal Gates, Fencing and Rails