Injusa Goliath 6 In 1 Quad Bike
- Hurry, only 5 left in stock!
FREE DELIVERY ON THIS RIDE-ON
This 6 in 1 quad features a removable rocker base and parental handle. It can be used in 6 different formats.
Size: 99cm long x 51cm wide x 98cm high. Age: 10 Months.
- Free Delivery!
- Helpful Telephone Support
- SSL Secured Transactions
If you have a question about this product, please use the area below, click 'SUBMIT' when you're done and we'll get back to you ASAP!
This 6 in 1 quad features a removable rocker base and parental handle. It can be used in 6 different formats;
1. Rocker with safety cage and parental handle.
2. Rocker with safety cage.
3. Push along quad with safety cage and parental handle.
4. Baby walker.
5. Foot to floor push along quad with safety cage.
6. Foot to floor push along quad without safety cage.
Size: 99cm long x 51cm wide x 98cm high
Age: 10 Months
The origins of the company go back to the forties, a time when it was dedicated to the manufacture of wooden toy trucks combined with details in metal. But it was not until the early 50's that the company was given the name Industrial Juguetera, S.A. (INJUSA). It was at this stage that the company embarked upon the challenge of manufacturing metal bicycles and tricycles and INJUSA remained the leader of the domestic market in this range of goods for many years.
In the decade of the 60's, the company embraced a period of expansion, while maintaining its increasing penetration on a national and international level. Towards the end of the 70's, INJUSA launched a line of jumbo size battery operated vehicles and is today the world's leading company in this field.
As the result of continued effort and the know-how acquired over more than 40 years of experience, INJUSA currently has the most advanced production technology and uses latest generation machinery in all sections:
· Plastic: Plastic injection machines with special devices for part ejection and closing pressures of 85 to 1000 tons.
· Fully automatic blowing machines of up to 250 litre capacity.
· Presses: Powerful presses up to 150 tons.
· Welding: Fully automatic robots ensure perfect welding of the parts.
· Paint: Modern high capacity paint shop.