This 6 volt motorbike has a twist grip throttle, automatic brake and stabilisers, and comes with a 6 volt rechargeable battery and charger.
Size: 99cm long x 46cm wide x 61cm high
Max Speed: 7 Km/h
Age: 3 years +
Maximium weight 30kg
The origins of the company go back to the forties, a time when it was dedicated to the manufacture of wooden toy trucks combined with details in metal. But it was not until the early 50's that the company was given the name Industrial Juguetera, S.A. (INJUSA). It was at this stage that the company embarked upon the challenge of manufacturing metal bicycles and tricycles and INJUSA remained the leader of the domestic market in this range of goods for many years.
In the decade of the 60's, the company embraced a period of expansion, while maintaining its increasing penetration on a national and international level. Towards the end of the 70's, INJUSA launched a line of jumbo size battery operated vehicles and is today the world's leading company in this field.
As the result of continued effort and the know-how acquired over more than 40 years of experience, INJUSA currently has the most advanced production technology and uses latest generation machinery in all sections:
· Plastic: Plastic injection machines with special devices for part ejection and closing pressures of 85 to 1000 tons.
· Fully automatic blowing machines of up to 250 litre capacity.
· Presses: Powerful presses up to 150 tons.
· Welding: Fully automatic robots ensure perfect welding of the parts.
· Paint: Modern high capacity paint shop.