Rolly Toys products
Rolly Toys was founded in 1938 by Franz and Rosa Schneider.
Today, after over 65 years, the family business is still run by the second and third generation with farsight and engagement.
From the start, the business' goal has always been to bring enjoyment to children and parents all over the world with first high quality toys.
The safety of children's play equipment is top priority at all rolly toys and therefore the commitment goes beyond the compulsorily binding provisions of the European standard EN 71-3. Adhering to this standard and rolly toys' own strict specifications are continuously reviewed within the framework of internal quality control. This is confirmed by the seals of the two inspectorates TÜV and CE.
Only physiologically sound materials are used in the manufacture of rolly toys. All paints, including metal coatings, are free of lead and cadmium. In the case of plastics, particularly environmentally friendly PE is employed as a matter of principle; other material is solely used - in as limited a form as is practicable - for a few components which are subject to particularly heavy duty.
Rolly Toys is always among the winners whenever outstanding toys are awarded the title “spiel gut” (good playing). The fully independent working committee Kinderspiel + Spielzeug e.V. only awards this distinction after thorough testing and examination. Very high requirements are set, amongst other things, for playing value, quality, safety and child-friendly design.
Accurate and realistic details, combined with a high level of playing value can only be ensured through long-standing, close collaboration with prominent agricultural machinery manufacturers as well as our own intensive development and design work: a constantly growing, natural advantage which rolly toys has been perfecting for many years.