Bestway Deluxe Splash Junior Steel Frame Pool No Pump 102" x 67" x 24"
- In stock and ready to go!
- Order now, Get it in 1-2 days!
If you have a question about this product, please use the area below, click 'SUBMIT' when you're done and we'll get back to you ASAP!
Length: 102" (259cm)
Width: 67" (170cm)
Overall Height: 24" (61cm)
Width With Outriggers: 79.9" (203cm)
Length With Outriggers: 114.2" (290cm)
Recommended Water Depth: 21.7" (55cm)
Capacity at 90% full: 2,300 litres (608 gallons)
A quality range of steel framed pools from the leading manufacturer, Bestway.
Choice of sizes:-
- 87" x 59" x 17" deep (approx.7'3"x4'11"x1'5")
- 94" x 59" x 23" deep (approx.7'10"x4'11"x1'11")
- 102" x 67" x 24" deep (approx.8'6"x5'7"x2')
- 118" x 79" x 26" deep (approx.9'10" x 6'7" x 2'2")
- 157" x 83" x 32" deep (approx.13'1" x 6'11" x 2'6")
- Rust resistant galvanised metal frames. Easy pool construction- no tools required!
- Side walls are made with 3 separate layers of material. The inner layer of polyester mesh is laminated to the 2 outer heavy gauge PVC layers.
- Convenient drain plug for easy draining- valve attaches to a garden hose so that water can be drained away from the pool area.
- The PVC flaps cover the T-connectors and lock pins to prevent rust and injuries. "C" clips hold the T-connector covers in position.
- Easy to take down for off-season storage.
- No sand needed.
These Bestway Steel Pro Rectangular Frame pools come with FREE Installation guide DVD. The 157" pool is also available as a kit with a filter pump, and pumps can also be purchased as an option with the smaller pools.
A variety of heating options are available from the simple to use 3KW Intex heater to the high quality Elecro stainless steel heaters. A cost-effective solar panel kit is also available. A FILTER PUMP WILL BE REQUIRED WHEN USING A HEATER.
Don't forget the chemical treatment kits and replacement cartridge filters, to extend the life of your pool water!
PLEASE NOTE: All filter pump units must be placed 2 metres away from the pool. We recommend that filtration is turned OFF when the pool is in operation. We recommend a smooth concrete slab as a suitable base- contact a reputable local builder for advice on local soil conditions. Failure to set up the pool on a flat, level compact ground could result in the pool's collapse or the possibility that a person lounging in the pool could be swept out. Do not lean, straddle or exert pressure on the inflatable top ring or top rim as injury or flooding could occur. Do not sit on, climb or straddle the sides of the pool.
WARRANTY: This product is covered by a manufacturer's warranty. The liner is covered for 3 months and the electrical components for 1 year. There is no warranty on inflatable parts or accessories. In the event of a product failure a claim can only be made through the relevant warranty line. Please note that the manufacturer will only replace the faulty component.
|Pool Length:||8.5 ft||Shape:||Rectangular|